This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jean Jean 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jean
    Jean
    Participant

Hi everyone, I am from the UK, I have A daughter who is 27 yrs, with Dysgensis/partial ACC and 8 months pregnant. She is living a normal life, however quite challenging in behaviours at times, Asperger traits, lack of empathy. Still lives at home and will be here for first few months with the baby, which is great, so I can give her support, but it’s going to be hard. Just wondering if there are any mothers out there who have Acc and have had children… or parents of a daughter with ACC. who have had children.

Profile photo of Steve
    Steve
    Participant

Hi jean. I contacted an adult with ACC who has 2 kids. She asked me to post her email for you to contact her, livingwithacc@gmail.com. She also has a blog at livingwithacc.com that may help you.

Profile photo of Jean
    Jean
    Participant

Thank you Steve, I will contact her shortly… much appreciated.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

NODCC CENTRAL OFFICE

PMB 363, 18032-C Lemon Drive, Yorba Linda, CA 92886
Phone: (714) 747-0063
Fax: (714) 693-0808
Email: info@nodcc.org
Privacy policy

Corpus Callosum Disorders   |   Newly Diagnosed   |   Resources   |   Research   |   Professionals   |   Donate   |   Get Involved   |   Conferences   |   Community   |   About NODCC   |   Contact

Designed by DKH Studios and Powered by MMediaWeb ®

National Organization for Disorders of the Corpus Callosum   |   Copyright 2014   |   All Rights Reserved