This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of barbara barbara 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Flora
    Flora

Hi I’m a 43 year old female recently diagnosed with ACC. I’m feeling like part of an endangered species looking for others of my kind. Would love to be able to talk to someone who can relate to my experiences. Hope to hear from somebody out there soon.

Profile photo of Jean
    Jean
    Participant

Hi Flora
    I have just joined this site and I do not have ACC, but I do have a high functioning 27 yr daughter that has Dysgenesis of the CC, and maybe can relate to some of the situations you have been through, knowing what my daughter has been like. Sadly I do not live in CA but in the UK, but have to chat if you wish.
    Jean

Profile photo of barbara
    barbara
    Keymaster

Hi Flora

Where are you located in CA. I can look to see if I have someone close to you.

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by Profile photo of barbara barbara.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

NODCC CENTRAL OFFICE

PMB 363, 18032-C Lemon Drive, Yorba Linda, CA 92886
Phone: (714) 747-0063
Fax: (714) 693-0808
Email: info@nodcc.org
Privacy policy

Corpus Callosum Disorders   |   Newly Diagnosed   |   Resources   |   Research   |   Professionals   |   Donate   |   Get Involved   |   Conferences   |   Community   |   About NODCC   |   Contact

Designed by DKH Studios and Powered by MMediaWeb®

National Organization for Disorders of the Corpus Callosum   |   Copyright 2014   |   All Rights Reserved