Calling all Volunteers! We need your help!
We need volunteers to help execute and run a smooth conference weekend in Frisco in June 2020.
Shifts can be as short as five hours or a full day.
Lunch will be provided to those volunteering for a full day (8-10 hours).
Volunteers must be aged 18+ and will be required to sign a liability release.
We need help in the following areas:
- Information Center & Store – Register attendees, sell merchandise, handle Silent Auction transactions.
- Silent Auction – Watch gifts on tables and assist bidders.
- Conference Set-up & Tear-down – Assist in a variety of tasks, e.g. Wednesday pack name badges & conference bags, or Friday set-up & decorate banquet hall.
- Greeters & Runners – Serve in a variety of capacities as needed.
- Photography & Videography – We are seeking people with special talent in taking photos and/or recording a few sessions on videotape.
- Directional assistance in conference facility or childcare area
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering.
Our heartfelt thanks! Please know your volunteerism will make a difference in the lives of many grateful families. The gift of your time working at this conference is greatly appreciated!
Click below to download the letter and form:
Click button below to register online: