This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sheri 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #2002


    My husband has ACC. We’ve been together for over 25 years. Marriage has been very challenging. My husband has PTSD as well now from serving over 20+ years in the military. We live in Minnesota. Hoping someone might know a doctor and/or counselor here that can help with both of these conditions and I’m hoping for a support group for myself. Thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.


PMB 363, 18032-C Lemon Drive, Yorba Linda, CA 92886
Phone: (714) 747-0063
Fax: (714) 693-0808
Email: info@nodcc.org
Privacy policy

Corpus Callosum Disorders   |   Newly Diagnosed   |   Resources   |   Research   |   Professionals   |   Donate

Get Involved   |   Conferences   |   Community   |   About NODCC   |   Contact

Designed by DKH Studios and Powered by MMediaWeb®

National Organization for Disorders of the Corpus Callosum   |   Copyright 2018   |   All Rights Reserved