Consent and Authorization to Share Information with the NODCC
With your consent some organizations will disclose your personal identifiable health information to the NODCC.
For what purposes will the NODCC use my information?
Your personally identifiable information will be used and/or disclosed for the following purpose(s):
1. For the NODCC to structure and improve its services and offerings for its participants.
2. With your permission, to connect participants to each other as appropriate for sharing experiences.
3. To let you know about NODCC services and offerings that we think might be of interest to you.
4. As required by law.
5. To create aggregate or de-identified information that does not identify you, which de-identified information may be used for other purposes.
Disclosures by NODCC: Personally identifiable information about you, including health information, may be shared by the NODCC with:
1. Third parties that the NODCC engages to provide services to us;
2. As required by law; and
3. in accordance with any future written permission that you give to the NODCC.
Your Rights: This consent is voluntary. You may withdraw your consent for future uses and disclosures by the NODCC at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org