admission and the $325.00 registration rate.
2022 Conference Registration Form (pdf)
Please log in to register for conference!
The NODCC 2022 Disorders of the Corpus Conference is only 4 weeks away!
The 3-Day conference will take place at the Embassy Suites Frisco Hotel and Conference Center in Frisco, Texas, Friday, July 1, Saturday, July 2, and Sunday, July 3. The conference will packed full with informative lectures, great discussion and networking sessions, and promises to be a wonderful celebration of the 20th Anniversary of the founding of the NODCC and comradery with old and new friends!
- If you have not yet registered – Conference Registration Ends on June 10!
- We are extending the reduced registration fee of $325.00 through June 10.
- Only at-door registration will be available June 11 – June 30 for $450.00 with no meals included.
This year a special event on Thursday, June 30 is included in your conference registration! The Cortical Connections 2022 Research Updates Seminar will be presented by the International Research Consortium for the Corpus Callosum and Cerebral Connectivity (IRC5). This full day seminar will include research lectures by the most prominent scientists in the study of corpus callosum disorders.
The schedules for both events can be found here: https://nodcc.org/conferences-and-events/upcoming-conference/2022-conference-schedule/
If you will not be attending the NODCC 3-Day Conference, but would like to attend the IRC5 1-Day Cortical Connections 2022 Research Updates Seminar in person on Thursday, June 30 the registration fee is $50.00.
- Here is the link to register to attend the IRC5 seminar in person. Registration fee is $50.00.
If you will not be able to attend the NODCC Conference, or the IRC5 Seminar in person, you can participate virtually through the live streaming of selected lectures during the 4-Day Hybrid Virtual Conference. Live streamed sessions are indicated with a square on the Conference Schedule. Example: Lecture ▀
- Here is the link to register for the 4-Day Hybrid Virtual Conference. Registration fee is $50.00.
Hello from the Texas Conference Planning Committee!
We invite you to join us at the 2022 Disorders of the Corpus Callosum Conference
on Friday, July 1 – Sunday, July 3, 2022 in Frisco, Texas
Disorders of the Corpus Callosum Conference 2022 Highlights
- Featuring 40 informative lectures and discussion groups, the conference’s professional presentations are grouped into five tracks under the headings of Medical, Therapies, Behaviors, Education, and Financial/Community Life.
- Sunday morning panel questions and answers discussions on the medical, genetic and behavioral aspects of disorders of the corpus callosum with scientists Elliott Sherr, MD, PhD, Brain Development Research Program, University of California, San Francisco; Lynn K. Paul, PhD, Corpus Callosum Research Program, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA; and Warren S. Brown, PhD, Lee Edward Travis Research Institute, Pasadena, CA.
- Adults 18+ diagnosed with a DCC are invited to participate in discussion groups and life-skills workshops. These sessions include fun role-playing and other interactive techniques to help the adults better understand the world and improve talents and abilities. And…on Saturday afternoon there is an off-site leisure activity planned so everyone can get to know one another better in a fun, casual atmosphere.
- 20th Anniversary Celebration on Saturday evening to recognize our 20-year milestone and celebrate DCC Awareness Day with our community of people connected by callosal disorders. More details to come!
- The Kids and Teens Camps will once again be supervised by Corporate Kids Events for registered attendees aged 2–17 (limited to 60 children and 20 teens on a first-registered basis). Open to children with a DCC and their siblings, these camps offer a multitude of activities, games and crafts
- NODCC encourages scientific research programs because they contribute to advances in the study of disorders of the corpus callosum. Research teams approved by the NODCC Scientific Advisory Board will be conducting research at the conference. If you are interested in participating in or learning more about these projects, please check the box on your registration form. You will be contacted directly by the research project coordinators to arrange an appointment.
- The Silent Auction is a popular conference tradition … and your contributions to the auction help off-set conference expenses. We sincerely appreciate your donations, such as gift baskets of any kind – gift certificates from national chain stores, restaurants and hotels – vacation weekends and amusement park tickets – sports equipment, memorabilia and game tickets – home décor, jewelry, bath and body products –books, CDs and DVDs – unique arts, crafts and pottery – specialty clothing, jewelry and handcrafts – toys and kids gifts – local souvenirs – or whatever you think would be great auction merchandise!
To donate send us an email, or simply download a Silent Auction form located in the conference section at http://nodcc.org/conferences/silent-auction/
Conference Registration and Lodging
Through the generosity of those who participate in the auction, the kindness of our professional speakers who donate their time and expertise, and the financial gifts from our sponsors and supporters, the NODCC is able to offer an a reduced conference fee, which includes meals.
Registration fee includes:
- Admission to the 3-Day Conference (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) 40 lectures and discussion groups
- Friday afternoon lunch, Friday evening dinner and special evening program
- Saturday afternoon lunch and Saturday evening celebration and dinner
- Sunday afternoon lunch banquet and panel discussion with parents of children with a DCC
- Exhibitors providing a variety of helpful information and services
- Complimentary childcare in the Kids & Teens Camps for registered attendees aged 2–17
- Note, the Embassy Suites provides free breakfast every day!
The 2022 conference will be held at the Embassy Suites Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa, located in Frisco, Texas. A block of rooms has been held for the NODCC conference attendees only, at the rate of $159.00 USD per night plus tax on a first-reserved basis. Room options include king and 2 queen bed suites. To book rooms online please follow this link – https://group.embassysuites.com/vhxzev or call the hotel at 972-712-7200 code NDC. Enjoy the heated indoor pool (bring your swimsuit), and the comfortable areas throughout the hotel to relax and chat.
Reservations must be made before June 8, 2022, to receive the group rate. Hotel rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes. If you wish to extend your visit either before or after the three-day conference, please contact the hotel directly to request the NODCC group rate. Space is based on availability.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa
7600 John Q. Hammons Drive
Frisco, Texas 75034
There is a parking coverage connected to the hotel for self-parking at $5/per day Valet parking is also available for $10/per day.
Frisco offers fun for the whole family in a safe, affordable and unique setting. Located just 25 minutes north of downtown Dallas, Frisco is a convenient 20-minute drive from both Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport and Dallas Love Field Airport.
Like sports? Frisco is the home to the Dallas Cowboys headquarters and state-of-the-art practice facility, The Star. The National Soccer Hall of Fame is also in Frisco next to Toyota Stadium, home of FC Dallas. The Dallas Stars and Texas Legends play at the Stars Center while the Frisco RoughRiders take the field at Dr Pepper Ballpark.
Stroll through history of video games and play “pong” on the world’s largest home “pong” console at the National Videogame Museum. For details on things to do, shopping, dining and more, check out Visit Frisco at www.visitfrisco.com/things-to-do/
We sincerely welcome and encourage you to join us in this incredibly enriching and celebratory event!
In order to ensure the fiscal viability of this conference we need to continue to raise money to cover the expenses! If you have any business contacts or if your family would be interested in donating $1,000 to be a lecture session sponsor … or if you would like to contribute a personal donation in any amount … or if you would be willing to send requests for donations to your family and friends … please let us know.
CANCELLATION POLICY – All registrations must be received in the NODCC Main Office no later than June 10, 2022. Thereafter, registration will be only available at the door for $450.00 per person and will not include meals. 100% cancellation refund if requested in writing prior to April 15, 2022, 50% cancellation refund if requested in writing between April 16, 2022 and June 1, 2022. No refunds for cancellations received after June 1, 2022.